The staff and management of Camper Clinic 2 rental department understands that your pet is an important part of your family. Therefore, we do allow “invisible pets” in any of our units. However, there are some rules and regulations that you must agree to when it comes to your furry friends.
- An additional $10 per night and pet.
- An additional $100 Security Deposit is required when bringing a pet.
What is an Invisible Pet?
The term “invisible pet” means that when the unit is returned, we should not see any visible signs that there was an animal in the Vehicle. This includes, but is not limited to: pet hair, carpet and/or fabric stains, carpet and/or fabric tears, damage of window coverings, pet food, any smell or odor associated with an animal.
If evidence of a pet is found, you are subject to the following:
- At Minimum – Loss of the $250 security deposit
- Excessive cleaning charges will be billed at $99 per hour.
- Any item with permanent damage or discoloration will be handled according to our “Vehicle Loss or Damage” addendum.
Do not leave your pet unattended in the rental. If you intend to be away from the camper at any time, you must put your pet in a carrier/kennel. The pet may not have “free roaming” of the rental while you are away.
We ask that you do not allow your pet to be on ANY of the furniture in the rental unit. This includes the seats, sofas, dinette area, overhead bunks or beds.
Remember, where your pet may be lounging is where the next renter may be laying their head for a good night’s rest.